I think paperless offices don’t exist because people don’t trust Windows. When printing out a spreadsheet to take notes on is more reliable than carrying my laptop to a meeting, that’s what I’m going to do.
- Will my laptop eject from the dock properly?
- Will it sleep when I close the lid?
- Will it wake up when I open the lid?
- Will it find the wireless when I open the lid?
- Will the connection to the spreadsheet on Sharepoint go wonky?
Printing it out works all the time. I’ll just bring that and a pen.